foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Hockey Eats

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hockey Eats

I won some flyers tickets a few weeks ago from work. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I thought why the hell not. It would probably be my one chance to go to a professional hockey game (since it's not like I would ever choose to go) so I thought I would see what the fuss was all about.

The food choices are plenty, but all terrible for you. Not that I mind. We got some chicken fingers and a chicken sandwich, and of course, some crab fries, from chickie's & pete's. The quality of the food is tons crappier than at the proper chickie's & pete's restaurants. But whatever, you're watching sports, drinking beer, and eating slop. And don't even get me started on how much it all cost. This is why I don't normally do stuff like this. Oh, and the Flyers got their asses whooped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home