foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Good Dog, Burger Time

Monday, October 6, 2008

Good Dog, Burger Time

So when we went back to Good Dog, I promised myself that I wouldn't risk it and just order the darn burger. So that's what I did. I don't like stinky cheese, and that's why I don't get the good dog burger. But I like mine without the stinky cheese and with carmelized onions. Gah, how do they make these so good? And you already know how I feel about these fries. This could be a daily meal to me. I would probably be dead in 6 months, but I could eat this every day.
J got the meatloaf. And he did say that this was some of the best meatloaf he'd ever had. As good as mom makes, or maybe even better. With some delicious looking mashed potatoes I might add. Service at the good dog is typically perfunctory. They're friendly enough, but not too friendly. Attentive, but not overly so. It's a homey neighborhood joint. I heart this place.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home