foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Airport Lunch

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Airport Lunch

While waiting for my flight, I dined at SEATAC at Pallino. It's a fast food pasta joint. It's a local chain. They have pizza here, but this ain't no Sbarro. I got penne a la vodka and also got a chopped salad to go.
The pasta comes in some fancy takeout ware. It was fine, but nothing exciting. One thing annoying were their forks. I know they were trying to be stylish, but really, this wasn't a fork, it was a mini plastic trident. And it was nearly impossible to actually pick up pasta with it. I ended up having to spear the pastas from the open ends. Too much work if you ask me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home