foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Portland Quirks

Friday, September 26, 2008

Portland Quirks

Portland is a fairly quirky town. Something they have that is great though, are swarms of food trucks. They are dispersed, but in a few parking lots, it's like an oudoor international food court. You can pretty much get anything. If I lived in Portland, I'd be here every day for lunch.
So in the pacific northwest, they're crazy about salmon. It's everywhere. I particularly liked this salmon sculpture in the corner of the building. It's above a seafood restaurant, so it's fitting.
Portland has a chinatown. It's small. The name of this building made me chuckle a bit. I wasn't sure if it was funny, or I was offended. But I like that city has a good sense of humor.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home