foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Denny's? Really?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Denny's? Really?

Yes, seriously, Denny's. Looka here, when you're driving around SEATAC, there's pretty much nothing to eat. And I mean nothing! We just needed a snack.
A with her chocolate shake.
Denny's hash brown. Don't any of you poo-poo this. I love me some denny's hash browns.
I also got the caramel apple crisp a la mode. I was wavering between this and cheesecake and our super friendly server recommended this. Dude, it was so good. And now, I promise not to go to a Denny's again for another 5 years.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2008 at 1:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you - that can be quite a nasty stretch on the I-5. But those hash browns look so good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home