foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Pre-show Banana Leaf

Friday, October 3, 2008

Pre-show Banana Leaf

The other night, I went to see one of my favorite newer bands - Fleet Foxes. I love, love, love them! I saw them a few months ago, but they came through Philly again, playing the Starlight this time. Last time at the FU I almost died from heat exhaustion. This time, it was just plain heavenly.

For some pre-music food, we went to Banana Leaf. Even though B had just eaten there the night before, he picked it again! Yes, it's that good. I got the seafood lo mein soup and B got the thai basil noodle. As usual, the food came out super fast and it was super cheap and super good. I could go here every night. For real.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home