foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Noodle Soup, Anyone?

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Noodle Soup, Anyone?

I'd had this box of organic soy ginger broth from Trader Joe's in my cupboard for awhile. I don't remember why I picked it up, but I certainly don't know why I didn't use it. J wanted some noodle soup the other night, so I whipped up this random noodle soup concoction. What's in it? The broth, obviously. Also, some korean dried udon noodles, some frozen shrimp, some string beans that I had sitting around in my fridge, and some of the dry ingredients packets from some miso soup mix I had. Not to toot my own horn, but it was darn good, if I do say so myself. But on a sad note, I think Trader Joe's doesn't sell this broth anymore. So I guess it was a one time deal.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2008 at 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the soup that may or may not have made me break out in hives. I almost had a full on freak out. Delicious though, worth the hives!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home