foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Trader Joe's Win

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Trader Joe's Win

I picked this up on a whim the other day while I was at Trader Joe's. I'd never tried one of their frozen chinese meals before, so I thought why not. In reality, I could just get chinese from my takeout place around the corner, and it would require no effort, but I thought I would just try it. I love it! It turns out that this is a best seller, if not the best seller at TJ's. And I can totally see why. There's multiple ways to heat this up (it comes frozen) but I did it skillet style. So it takes about 10 minutes to cook and you end up with something that genuinely tastes like it could have come from a chinese restaurant. And I got 4 decent servings out of it. And I think it was like $6-7? Totally worth it!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home