foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Golden Boy Pizza Slice

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Golden Boy Pizza Slice

J had been talking about this Golden Boy Pizza earlier and how amazing it was. He even showed me pictures of J2 eating in the middle of the night. We didn't mean to go here, but while we were walking around north beach, he realized it was nearby. And so we made our way.
It's thick square pizza baked on focaccia. J wanted to get one with all kinds of vegetables but I nixed that. I wanted pepperoni and he didn't. So we settled on cheese!
It was good, but I didn't see what the hype was about. I think for me, there was too much oregano. The dough is good though. I'll still pick franzone's any day!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home