foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Yes, Of Course I Got Frozen Yogurt

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yes, Of Course I Got Frozen Yogurt

While walking around in Ballard, I came upon a frozen yogurt place, Mooberry. It seems like the name is a bit of a copyright infringement on Pinkberry, but whatever, I'm no lawyer. It wasn't that warm out, but it was warm enough for me. I got plain yogurt, with a dollop or mango and pomegranate, just because I wanted to see what the flavored yogurt was all about. I didn't get any fruit toppings because their fruit topping options were rather paltry. The flavored yogurt? Eh. I liked the plain much better. They need better cups though. These generic dixie cups just ain't doing it.

Mooberry
2019 NW Market St
Seattle, WA 98107
(206) 706-4842

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home