foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Red Robin Lunch

Friday, January 30, 2009

Red Robin Lunch

Lucky for me, my colleagues tend to go out to lunch all the time. They know they should bring lunch sometimes, but they just don't. So on one of our many lunches, we stopped by Red Robin. There really isn't one near me, except in Chester County. I rarely venture that way so I've never been. I have heard that their burgers are pretty good.
B got a whiskey river bbq chicken wrap. It's quite a fancy name for a wrap. It comes in a spinach tortilla with chicken grilled in whiskey river bbq sauce, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tortilla strips, and a touch of ranch dressing. Now that I'm writing about it, it sounds pretty damn good.
I was in the mood for something "healthy" so I went with the asian chicken salad. This was a good salad, even though the dressing was a bit too intense. It certainly didn't seem like it was a very healthy dressing. The chicken was pretty damn amazing. It was so moist and tender and just surprisingly delicious. I was impressed. It's served with house bread, which is garlic bread tasting, but looks like a thicker puffier pita. I dug this bread as well.

Service was good and our waitress was super nice. B and M also ordered arnold palmers to drink, which is half lemonade, half iced tea. I'd never heard of it before, probably because since I don't do caffeine, I don't drink iced tea. Sounds good though. Damn. They need to make decaf arnold palmers.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home