foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Sandwiches From The Firehouse

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sandwiches From The Firehouse

My company is in Bothell, north of Seattle. It's strip mall-o-rama over here. One after another. But that's not a bad thing when you're looking for something to eat. One of the nicer strip malls around here is Mill Creek Town Center, which has a plethora of eating choices, including the Firestation Deli. It has a firestation theme, which is a new one for me. It doesn't exactly make me want to eat, but whatever floats their boat!
I got a california turkey sandwich, which comes with turkey, lettuce, tomato, avocado, bacon, and the dressing of your choice. I went with the chipotle. I got sourdough bread, but it pretty much tasted like white bread, and it was really mushy. I wished it had been a bit more dense and more sour. I thought the chipotle would be a little better but I found it a little blah. It didn't really add much to the sandwich. In all, it was a perfectly fine sandwich but nothing really worth raving about. With all the fixins I thought it would be a bit more exciting, but it turned out to be fairly plain. On a good note, everyone who worked there was super nice and I love that they shred the lettuce.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home