foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: V8 Roll Rules

Saturday, January 31, 2009

V8 Roll Rules

The last time I was in Seattle, I'd gone to a local sushi chain spot, Blue C sushi, and gotten a roll that I absolutely fell in love with - the V8 roll. Since there was one near the local mall, I got some to go one night for dinner.
The V8 roll is a thing of beauty. Your standard nori and rice, but with deep fried green bean, carrot, and cucumber in the middle, topped with avocado, basically what is a variant on pico de gallo, and a spicy sauce. It's completely vegetarian, and is like a cross between veggie sushi and mexican food. And oh what a perfect combo it makes. Blue C in and of itself is only ok, but this roll is just about the best thing ever. I could eat these all the time. ALL. THE. TIME.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2009 at 12:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that roll, I'm jealous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home