foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Coyote Crossing Conshy

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Coyote Crossing Conshy

Went to a little happy hour at Coyote Crossing the other night. It's literally a hop, skip, and a jump from work. I was here once before, years and years ago. I don't remember being all that impressed with the food, but I remember the margaritas and how strong ass they were. I didn't drink that night, but I did eat because I was pretty starving by the time I showed up. Chips and pico de gallo. Good chips. Very good chips. Very crunchy and not greasy. The pico was alright, a little on the plain side. Not at all spicy, which is not a good thing.
There are some chicken fajitas. They weren't anything spectacular, but they were pretty good. The chicken was mighty tasty and perfectly cooked. The fixins didn't excite me very much. And now I'm looking at the tomatoes and thinking damn, I ate them. Please salmonella gods, please spare me.
Shrimp quesadillas. These little suckers were surprisingly good. Next time, I'll get a designated driver and drink a margarita. Seriously, one if probably all I'll need. They have outdoor seating too. But it started storming right after I got there that night so everyone that was outside had to scurry it back inside. Their music selection needs to be a little less schizo. It was a random mix of tejano dance, disco, and Michael Jackson.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home