foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Boathouse Nachos

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Boathouse Nachos

Oh Boathouse, how I loathe you so. I went to a happy hour the other day with a whole boatload of people. It was buy a pitcher, get free wings night. Not a bad deal, really. In fact, I actually might like their wings. But wings weren't quite cutting it, so A and I decided to split some chicken nachos. These weren't good at all. Not at all. But because I was drinking and hungry, I still ate them. The chips were soggy, the ingredients were not evenly distributed, or even nearly evenly distributed. They just weren't very good. I didn't pick the Boathouse. I would never pick the Boathouse. And I'll never eat these nachos again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home