foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Apple Spice Junction Kabobs

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Apple Spice Junction Kabobs

On Tuesday, work lunch was kabobs from Apple Spice Junction. Of the caterers we use, they're one of my favorites. There were meat and chicken ones, and while I'm usually a beef person, the chicken ones were far superior. They were supposed to be teriyaki kabobs, but they tasted more like soy sauce kabobs. They were still pretty good though. And the rice pilaf wasn't bad either.

But really, they just made me think of a song...

"Let's get in a cab
I'll buy you a kebab!
Now I can't believe
That I'm sharing a kebab with the most beautiful girl
I have ever seen with a kebab"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home