foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Dink's - More Meat

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dink's - More Meat

A place that's known and popular in Bartlesville is Dink's. Yet another bbq place. Sense a theme yet?
This must be Dink. He's kinda cute, yet creepy.
I pretty much ordered the same thing I'd ordered the night before - sliced brisket and ribs. I also got slaw and corn on the cob. At Dink's, they put a tiny bit of sauce on the meat, and they don't give you any extra. You got tons more meat at Dink's. In fact, probably too much. I could barely make a dent into my dink's. The brisket didn't really have any fat on it, and that's probably one of the reasons it was a bit on the dry side. Good, but a bit dry. The ribs were great though.
Once again, the slaw was excellent. I'm a big fan of these oklahoma style slaws. Like before, the corn wasn't sweet, so it was just ok. I think I liked the meat and sauce from Trails End better, but Dink's is more bang for your bbq buck.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home