foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Goin To Oklahoma!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Goin To Oklahoma!

Yes, Oklahoma. Bartlesville actually, which is about 40 minutes north of Tulsa. My only previous experience with Oklahoma was Oklahoma City. And now I was going somewhere even more remote. Joy. Why does work always send me to such exotic locales?
I didn't have much time to grab any food so I got this ham and cheese flatbread thingy from dunkin donuts. Wasn't too crazy about it. The flatbread is just too much and kind of flavorless and dry. And there's not enough ham and cheese to flavor it up at all. It gave me sustenance, but no real satisfaction. But their donuts still rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home