foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Hate Post

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hate Post

I don't really like to use this blog to say negative things... BUT... I have to make an exception here. I like bagels. I like them for breakfast. And I like cream cheese on them. Plain bagels with plain cream cheese. Plain and simple. I like the bagels from trader joe's, the regular ones and the mini ones. I've had the regular whipped cream cheese from there before and loved it. Then I tried this light version of the whipped cream cheese. Eww... gross... This thing was disgusting. It was sour. Like that was the flavor. And it hadn't gone bad. It was brand new, way before expiration. But it was just sour. I couldn't stand it. I threw it away. Epic fail trader joe's, epic fail. I almost had a mind to take it back there and get my money back. I really should have. Perhaps when it comes to cream cheese, I'll just stick to the regular version and not even try to go light.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home