foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Repairing The Muscles

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Repairing The Muscles

The other day, M and I went to gymnastics class. Yes, you heard me right, gymnastics. Adult gymnastics. When's the last time I did gymnastics? Oh, I don't know. But I think Reagan was probably president. Why did I agree to such a preposterous idea? I don't freakin know. Well it turned out alright. Alright in that I did not break anything or cause any permanent damage, but I certainly caused enough temporary damage. My poor poor body is still recovering.

One good thing is that as soon as we got back, E had dinner waiting for us. Whoo hoo! And it was a lovely meal of london broil, potatoes, and a fresh cucumber salad. My body was craving muscle repairing nutrients!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home