foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Grillin at Work!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Grillin at Work!

M is a master fisherman. I'm pretty sure that's his thing. And a few weekends ago, he caught a whole mess of tuna. And the following week, C marinated them with some kind of honey lime cilantro marinade/glaze and we busted out the grill at work. Oh Chef Donald, how I miss you, giver of delicious, yet late work lunches. But if we were only going to grill once this entire summer, I'm glad it was for this. I don't even typically like fresh tuna (I like tuna fish in a can) but this particular marinated and grilled tuna was pretty damn good. So damn good I need the damn recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home