foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Starting My Staycation

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Starting My Staycation

Monday marked the beginning of my week long staycation. That's right folks, a whole week of doing absolutely nothing. Absolutely nothing planned, other than not going to work! To start off my illustrious week, I had to visit my mechanic as my driver's side door is acting up again. Damn you car! Since it's near 69th street, I stopped by H Mart's food court for some breakfast treats. I got a few pastries from the korean bakery. On the left was a sweet red bean bun, and on the right, a chestnut cake. Both good, but a bit on the sweet side. Had I known I'd be waiting for 5 hours, I would have gotten a smoothie too, but alas, I did not. That's ok. The day ended up being a freakin wash, and my car actually did not get fixed. Oh well. But I did a fantastic job of wasting my time away anyway.

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2008 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Ready Go said...

I didn't know you guys have H-Mart down there. I was really surprised to see Denver had one when I was over there last year. Thing was massive...bigger than any of the H-Marts up here in NY (I think there's at least four up here).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home