foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Oswald's Sandwich

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oswald's Sandwich

Oswald - one thing you can't ever call me is a liar. You can keep calling me an a$*hole, I don't mind, but lookahear army man, here's your sandwich on my blog. Now I can't even remember what time it was when you made this. Was this in the evening? In the middle of the night? Morning? Early afternoon? All I can say is behold those fine george foreman grill marks. They're perfection. All I know is this fiber bread sandwich filled with eggs, spinach, tomatoes, prosciutto, and maybe onions and peppers (I totally forget), is one of the best sandwiches I've ever seen. And it tasted pretty good too. And that broccoli garnish and this kick ass paper plate, just take this sandwich into gourmet town.

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2008 at 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best sandwich ever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home