foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Grillin' in Roxborough

Monday, July 28, 2008

Grillin' in Roxborough

Before heading down to East Falls Glass for an open house thingy, I got a chance to hang out at M's house where she grilled up a gourmet storm. I love coming here for dinners, as she's always whipping up fancy meals with such effortless grace. Makes me sick, but I love it. On this lovely evening she grilled some tilapia, eggplant, and little baby potatoes.

The eggplant was marinated in a little soy, rice vinegar, ginger, sesame oil, and some other stuff. It was grilled to perfection and freakin delicious. I love me some eggplant. The potatoes were perfect too, especially the halves that got all crispy brown. Mmmm...
The fish had a little dry rub on it, and then M prepared some kind of mint based sauce. I told you, fancy. Way fancier than anything I could dream up. And delicious too. She spoils me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home