foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: My Brother Went to Hawaii and All I Got Was a Pineapple

Monday, July 21, 2008

My Brother Went to Hawaii and All I Got Was a Pineapple

My brother went to Hawaii again, and instead of sending macadamia chocolates like last time, this time he sent us pineapples. I try not to buy whole pineapples, cuz really, it's kind of a pain in the ass to cut them open and stuff. I mean I don't honestly remember if I've ever actually bought a whole pineapple before that I had to deskin and all, but it just looks kinda annoying. Like way too much work.
So I broke down on Sunday and busted it open. I was roasting and figured that cold pineapple would be just the refreshing thing. After finding some fine directions on the interweb, I managed to cut it up just fine. And I have to admit, it is some damn fine pineapple. Thank you brother of mine!

1 Comments:

At July 22, 2008 at 7:40 AM , Blogger LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I LOVE Hawaii - such a gorgeous location. And I love pineapple :0D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home