foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Franzone's Lunch

Friday, August 22, 2008

Franzone's Lunch

I met up with some fellow Franzone's lovers to get a pie. Just looking at it makes me hungry. I asked the surly waitress for a cup of extra sauce, and to my surprise, she totally came through! Yes, this pizza is about the thin crispy crust but really, the sweet sauce is definitely what makes it. And having extra sauce to dip the slices into, gah, the best thing ever!Franzone's Pizzeria
200 W Ridge Pike
Conshohocken, PA 19428
610-825-0323

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2008 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Ready Go said...

that looks damn good! I'll have to try it next time I'm in PA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home