foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Bustin Out the Grill

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bustin Out the Grill

After snagging some asparagus and corn from Gentile's, I got off my lazy ass and took out my grill out of hiding. Luckily, it still worked and had some working juice. It's a crappy ass grill, but it works just fine. I just put a little olive oil, salt, and pepper on these bad boys and grilled em up. They cooked up perfectly. There's nothing like asparagus with that delicious grilled flavor.
I also grilled up some chicken thighs. My super easy recipe of bottled sweet chili sauce, a dab of sesame oil, and a little salt. It doesn't get any easier.
As for the corn, I just grilled em with the husks. I removed the silks and kept the husks on and just grilled them until the husks pretty much turned black. I didn't have to soak them or anything. And they turned out super sweet and great. New Jersey white corn. Go get em while you can!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2008 at 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying my best to learn cooking (decent meals :-) thanks for sharing your ideas ... Busby SEO challenge

KabonFootPrint

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home