foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: The Great Burger Taste-Off of 2008: In-N-Out Burger

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Great Burger Taste-Off of 2008: In-N-Out Burger

We don't have luxury of having In-N-Out Burger out here in the east coast. It's a shame really, you hear everyone talking about it. So I knew I had to get my fix at least once while I was in California. There's nothing like a shopping center with an In-N-Out burger, check cashing place, and a back cracker. Sounds like a perfect afternoon...

The concept is mad simple here, either a double cheeseburger, a cheeseburger, or a hamburger. If you want onions on it, you can get onions on it. Fries? If you want. Then some sodas and shakes. That's IT. No chicken sandwiches or nuggets or fish sandwiches or anything. Just a burger, fries, and a drink.


K got the double-double combo and I got the cheeseburger combo with lemonade... pink lemonade too! Whoo hoo! I tell you what, these fries are delectable... really fresh, not at all greasy, and not at all salty. Folks, it's just the way I like em. I could have eaten... oh, 5 helpings of these! The burger is also pretty good, but my onion was a little bit too huge and overpowering. I thought it would be little bits of onions, but it was a huge ass entire slice. Next time, I'll nix the onion. All the burgers automatically come with a "spread", which I think is basically a thousand islandy type of sauce. It's probably not for everyone, but I like it. If you have a chance to visit, I highly endorse a visit to In-N-Out.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 2, 2008 at 4:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time, get your onions sauteed! It's dreamy, promise.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home