foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Pioneer Woman's Bread Pudding

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pioneer Woman's Bread Pudding

Both The Pioneer Woman and The Pioneer Woman Cooks are two favorite blogs of mine. Her photographs are unbelievable and she posts great recipes, with true step-by-steps, which require regular ingredients. Nothing fancy here, folks. I got inspired to make her very easy bread pudding recipe, so I did! If I can do it, so can you!


Witness the before cooking shot.


During cooking, it's a bit puffed up.


And last but not least, it's done, and a little bit deflated. This was super easy (and I'm a big fan of easy) and it tastes great. It is extremely sweet, so for those of you that can't handle it, I wish you luck. I didn't bother making the sauce, as it tastes just fine plain and as-is. Go check out her recipes. You'll start cooking them up in no time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home