foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Latte Art Contest

Friday, May 8, 2009

Latte Art Contest

A hop skip and a jump from Oscar's, I inadvertently ran into DoubleShot Coffee Company. They roast their own beans and they sell retail and wholesale. I don't know if these sacks were decorative or actually had viable beans in them. The shop is nice and big and has plenty of seating. You can tell they take their coffee very seriously. While they're normally closed in the evenings, they were still open this night because they were having a latte art throwdown. The whole thing was being streamed live onto ustream and was being shown on various monitors throughout the shop (sorry my photo sucks, but trust me, these lattes looked beautiful). And they were serving complimentary coffee the whole time. If I ever have to come back to Tulsa, I'll make a proper stop at DoubleShot and have myself a cup.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home