foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Doubling the Greatness

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Doubling the Greatness

On our way to Austin, IN, we didn't really have any time to eat. So we went to the McDonalds drive-thru. I know, how horrible of me. But I have to admit, I have a weakness for one and only one item (other than their fries, c'mon, who doesn't like their fries?) - the filet 'o fish sandwich. I know, some of you are probably grossed out, but I simply love these things. Well, to our surprise, they had a DOUBLE filet o' fish. And man, this this was doubly tasty. I'm sold!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 10, 2009 at 3:49 PM , Anonymous Su-Lin said...

I too am a sucker for the Filet 'O Fish - and a double one...WOW!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home