foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Look So Real!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Look So Real!

I was told to visit Richmond, which is a suburb of Vancouver, and chock full of asian folk. As in more than half of its residents are some variety of asian. That's a lot of asians! There's even an entire mall, Aberdeen Centre, that is pretty much strictly asian stores. I've never encountered anything like it in my life... not even when I was in asia.
Have you ever been to a japanese restaurant where they have replicas of the food they serve, except it's fake? To show you what the dishes look like so it can help you decide what to order? There was a store in this mall, Look So Real, where they sold this fake food. For anyone to purchase for themselves. For what purpose? I have no idea.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home