foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Yeats Lunch

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yeats Lunch

I saw Barack Obama give a little speech on Saturday. This is not an endorsement people, not at all. I still don't know who the heck I'm going to vote for. But he was doing a Whistlestop tour of certain R5 train stations, so I figured I'd just bike myself down there and give it a looksee. There were tons of people there and he gave a nice little inspirational speech. Did he convince me to vote for him? No. No one's convinced me as of yet. Afterwards, we were starving, so we walked around a little bit, got tired and even more hot, and so we stopped at Yeats.

T and I ended up ordering the exact same thing - classic wedge salad with grilled chicken and honey balasmic vinaigrette. It was the perfect thing on an 80-something degree hot ass Saturday. Lettuce, bacon, cukes, tomatoes, chicken, and a zesty dressing. What's not to like? It was nicely air-conditioned and we were so thankful. It was pretty empty, but then again, I've never seen the place very busy. The service was just fine as usual and T enjoyed a nice cold beer too.

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2008 at 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home