foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Good Dog Burger Rocks My World

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Good Dog Burger Rocks My World

After my third and last film festival flick, of course I had to eat some more. I was at the Prince Music Theater, and I knew that Good Dog was nearby. I'd been hearing so many good things about the place, especially the burger, so I thought let's give it a go. This place is f'in cool. Just f'in cool. I just got a great vibe from it. It's a warm and cozy place, with a nice neighborly feel. It was a random mix of people, which is a plus. It wasn't surly hipster or fratboys. It was just all kinds of people. We sat at the bar and they were playing the Star Wars Trilogy (original) on the tv's. The bartender was very nice and friendly. I hear there are 3 floors here, but we didn't explore.


We both got burgers. C got his with no cheese (an ode to lactose intolerance) and I got mine with american and caramelized onions. OH MY GOODNESS. This was one of the best burgers I've ever had in my life. The meat alone is super thick, I mean like over an inch thick. That's a thick ass burger. It comes on a fairly puffy brioche bun, so all in all, it ends up being a fat burger. Hard to put into your mouth. Everthing about it was perfect though. But not as perfect as these fries! A perfect mix of yukon gold and sweet potato fries, hand-cut daily. I barely left an iota of potato on either plates. There's also some sauce that comes that you can dip your fries in, but there's no point, the fries are perfect as is. Perfect I tell ya! I will be dreaming about this burger and fries until my next visit, or I'll be making up excuses to go again really soon.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2008 at 5:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Next time you should get the signature Good Dog burger. It oozes with Roquefort in the center of the meat patty.
http://gastronomyblog.com/2007/07/03/good-dog-bar/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home