foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Burger Bar

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Burger Bar

Everyone I was with watches Top Chef (I do not) so they all know who Hubert Keller is and all wanted to go to the Burger Bar. This is the burger restaurant that he has in Vegas, along with a few other places. They have chef's burgers which have been pre-designed and you can also make your own burger with whatever normal and crazy toppings you want. They have a $60 rossini burger with kobe, foie gras, and truffles. There's also a crazy surf and turf burger topped with half a grilled lobster.
I got the sliders, which gave me three different little burgers. I also got to substitute sweet potato fries for regular fries. One of these was a buffalo burger, another was angus, and the third was corn fed beef. These little puppies were quite tasty. It was a little bit too much beef for me, but it was ok, I didn't eat all three of them.
M ended up getting one of these sweet dessert burgers after ordering a crazy design your own burger. This was the creamy cheese cake burger. The buns are donuts. The "burger" is cheesecake, and the "cheese" is caramelized pineapple. This thing is wrong in every single way, but I'm not gonna lie to you, this thing was good. If you're really into burgers and willing to drop a buck or two, definitely try this out. And leave room for dessert!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home