foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Frankfurt Airport Eats

Monday, October 19, 2009

Frankfurt Airport Eats

Going back to Dublin, I had a layover in Frankfurt. I grabbed a few things to nibble on. I got a tuna sandwich on laugenbread. It was great! I loved the tuna because it was extremely fine (no big hunks of tuna) and had no horrible bits of celery crunch. It was almost as if the tuna had been mixed in a blender. I decided to give those paprika flavored chips a try. They were not that exciting. The flavor itself was ok, but there wasn't enough of it. They just didn't take it far enough.
The best thing was this blood orange flavored fanta! It had blood orange flavor, along with some other red fruits. Man, what I would give if this were available in the states! But unfortunately, this would be considered way too exotic for US markets. Damn it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home