foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Flying Home!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Flying Home!

The flight back home also featured chicken or pasta choices. I went with the chicken again. This one was not nearly as good as the other one. I think it was paprika chicken? The chicken was on the dry side. The potatoes were ok, and there weren't enough broccoli spears. There were carrots too, but I don't eat cooked carrots. The tomato and mozzarella salad was ok. The dessert, ok as well. But nothing was really good like it was on the flight to europe. Bummer.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 3, 2009 at 1:27 PM , Anonymous The Healthy Apple said...

Safe Travels; I am looking forward to meeting you in San Fran at the Foodbuzz Festival on Friday! I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home