foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Off to San Francisco

Friday, July 3, 2009

Off to San Francisco

Headed off to the other side of the country for a nice extended visit. Have you ever hung out in one of those airline clubs? I had a free pass so I worked on thursday morning at the US Airways Club at the Philly airport. Man, it is luxurious! The only thing that would have made it better would have been hot food made to order. But yeah, I guess the place is not a restaurant. Amazing views, plush seating, tons of snacks and drinks, wi-fi. It was an amazing place to work before a long-ass flight. Now I can see why fancy people like to hang here. And they had biscoff cookies. So you knew I was tickled pink.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home