foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Makin Waffles

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Makin Waffles

I like to stay at hotels that give you complimentary breakfast of some kind. I like it because then I don't have to think about it. I'm not a huge breakfast person so it's not a meal that I particularly like to plan around. And when a hotel has complimentary breakfast, there's usually tons of stuff to choose from, and there's bound to be at least a few things I like. And I especially love it when they have belgian waffle stations! There's something about "making" it on my own that makes me happy.
These made perfect breakfasts during my stay. The batter was premade, but great! You could totally tell you were in the south because of the breakfast choices here. There were biscuits, but there was also sausage gravy. There was also hot sauce available. For breakfast. I love seeing regional food differences!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home