foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: POM Juices

Saturday, June 20, 2009

POM Juices

I've never gotten anything for free because I have a food blog. Until the people from POM wanted to send me some free POMs. How could I say no? And oh my gosh, they went me a case of the most adorable little single serve size POMs. So cute and adorable, just mini versions of the bigger bottles.

Pomegranate juice is super awesome for you in so many ways. And although tart, it's pretty tasty. I actually like to mix some seltzer or club soda in so that it's like a little POM spritzer. One thing I'll say about these juices though, is that be careful when you drink it. With these little bottles, I found myself spilling quite a lot, even though I was drinking directly from the bottle. There was always a tiny bit of spray as I was finishing sipping. And I ended up staining a bunch of shirts with a little drop or two. It never failed. So just be careful! Or wear dark clothes when you want some POM!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home