foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Hankering for Pasta

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hankering for Pasta

Some days, I just hanker for something. Something very specific. The other week I wanted spaghetti with italian sausage. And I wanted it bad. So I whipped some up. It's easy! Here's what you need:

Italian sausage
Onions - sliced, chopped, whatever
Pasta
Jar of spaghetti sauce
Throw the onions and the sausage in a pan, skillet, whatever you want to cook on. I just bought some sweet italian sausage, but I could have used hot just as easily. Depends on my mood. There's tons of way to cook the sausage, but this is just the way I did it. I should have cut up the sausage into smaller pieces, but I just cut it up into bigger chunks. And then while cooking, I just cut them up even more. It would probably have been easier to cut it up first with a proper knife.Then once the sausage and onions are cooked through, just dump a jar of spaghetti sauce in there. Whatever flavor you like. Heat this up a bit and then after your pasta is cooked the way you want, dump the sauce over the pasta. Then proceed eating. This obviously makes a ton. It lasted me for days!
Sure looks like a hot mess, but it certainly tasted great. It's super easy to prepare and nice and hearty!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At June 9, 2009 at 12:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can bring home the sausage and fry it up in the pan!

 
At June 9, 2009 at 10:15 PM , Anonymous John said...

It looks so delicious
I'll definitely to come back to your blog again.
www.ahacook.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home