foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Korean Fast Food

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Korean Fast Food

We spent some time walking down Market street and hanging around the Powell st bart stop doing a little window shopping. After being quite worn down, I remembered that there was a Beard Papa's at the big shopping center. And so we headed down to the food court so I could grab myself a couple of beautiful cream puffs. Did you think I wouldn't hit up Beard Papa's while in California? Pish! They're in the white bag on the tray!!! Then we started walking around this really nice food court. We got suckered in by free samples from Sorabol in the food court. It's a korean fast food place.
This plate is ginormous. Like seriously ginormous. More than enough for two people. I can't imagine one human being eating this much food, unless there was a cash prize at the end. We got the two meat combo, which was kalbi stew and grilled chicken, and it also came with a giant heap of white rice, an even bigger heap of japchae, and then a bit of broccoli and onion as veg. And then the piece de resistance! Kimchi! And it was good kimchi at that. I loved it! And the rest of the plate as well. I can hardly tell you just how much meat was on this plate. Seriously, like 3 chicken breast size portions of chicken, and a dozen pieces of the rib. Gah. And we ate it all up. I wish I could eat like this at my local mall.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home