foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Acme Bread Onion Loaf

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Acme Bread Onion Loaf

A introduced me to Acme Bread on my last SF visit. They have a retail spot in the Ferry Building. It was so amazing and we all devoured it in such a furor that no photo was taken. Well here it is! It is the onion loaf. It has green onions and regular onions, and it is so good. You can find Acme Bread in a few of their own shops in the bay area along with grocery stores and restaurants in the bay area. I love this bread. And man, for artisinal bread, it's so cheap! For any bread it's cheap. This giant loaf was just over $3. I expected it to be so much more! It makes me weepy that I can't find it around me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home