foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Lost Feast

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lost Feast

Yes, I watch Lost. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. I haven't grown tired of it or lost interest. In fact, I probably like it more now than ever. Yes, it's incredibly frustrating but I love everything about it. And for wednesday's season finale, R hosted a little shindig, complete with tiki decorations. Because really, aren't we all a little lost on our own islands? The spread, including fruit salad, veggie platter, cookies, crackers, and nuts.
Some amazing supermarket sushi. This was an especially nice surprise, thanks H/A.
And even shrimp cocktail! Whoo hoo! A wonderful party with a wonderful hostess. And the finale blew my f'in mind. Damn them! And now the torture of waiting until season 6 begins...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home