foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Post 80's Eats

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Post 80's Eats

On Saturday, R and I took in some impromptu culture by experiencing some hilarious 80's songs being sung by boys who like boys. It was fantastic, hilarious, and thoroughly entertaining. Neither of us got to eat beforehand, so afterwards, we had to eat, stat. We headed over to old city to meet up with E, and then walked to old city pizza. I'm thinking the place is run by greeks, as they had baklava and the like as dessert options. E got chicken fingers. She said they're pretty good. Since she lives around here, she's eaten from here plenty of times.
R got a pizza, half plain, half white. For such a small pizza with only seemingly 3 ingredients or so, this certainly took a long time to come out. Both E and I were pretty much done with our food before this pizza was brought out. We really think they probably forgot about it. It was pretty greasy looking too.
As for me, I got ravioli with sausage. I also got some complimentary bread with my entree. The ravioli were actually quite good, so was the sauce. They forgot to bring out the sausage initially, so I got them after the ravioli came out. The sausage was weird. But since I was starving, I ate it anyway. But were it not for my being famished, I probably wouldn't have. The sausage was too mushy. It was just not normal.

Service... eh. Not too hot, but what do you expect, it's pretty much a pizza take-out joint.

Old City Pizza
100 N 3rd St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
(215) 574-9494

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2009 at 11:31 AM , Anonymous R said...

I don't think I'd go back so fast/at all in the future.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home