foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Pepperoncini

Friday, May 23, 2008

Pepperoncini

I drive the same way to work every day, down Elm St. And every day, I pass by an unassuming restaurant called Pepperoncini. I've never ever thought of going into this place. Not once. But for a few weeks, people at work have been talking about it. R wanted to escape the office Thursday, so we decided to stop by. Are we ever glad we did!

The place is totally cute. And there's a nice little bar inside too. They have a simple lunch menu, with sandwiches, pasta, and pizza. R got the italian sausage sandwich with broccoli raab. Do you see how big this is? And the bread... the glorious bread! It's crusty and crispy and chewy with the perfect amount of sesame seeds. I'm in love with this bread. It's from the Conshohocken Bakery. I'm totally going there to pick up some of this awesome bread.

As for me, I got the hot roast beef sandwich. Totally good. So big that I couldn't finish it. We both totally love this place now, as much as we love this bread. The service was great, our waitress was super friendly and helpful. The place was filled with a nice professional lunch crowd. Yey for secret little spots in Conshy!

Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar

72 Poplar St
Conshohocken, PA 19428
610-941-7783

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home