foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Moroccan Spice and Sauce

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Moroccan Spice and Sauce

I like going to World Market whenever I go across the border into Delaware. They are the only ones that carry the Tiger Tiger chicken tikka sauce that I dearly love. The last time I was there, I picked up this moroccan style spice and sauce mix. I thought I'd give it a whirl this past week.
You first cook up the chicken and add the dry spice mix. I added an onion just for kicks.
After the chicken is cooked through for a bit, you add the wet sauce mix and simmer for awhile. It ended up fine and dandy, but it wasn't anything great. In fact, it tasted a bit indian-ish. And really, it tasted a bit like the chicken tikka. But if I wanted chicken tikka, I would have made chicken tikka. All in all, a decent experiment, but nothing I need to repeat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home