foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Great American Pub - Conshy

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Great American Pub - Conshy

We had a newbie join our team, so we took her out for a first day lunch last Monday. After we all voted against the Boathouse, we ended up at the next worst thing next door, the Great American Pub.



I didn't want to traumatize the new girl by taking photos of everybody's food, so I just stuck with mine. I got the chicken corn chowder, which was a special of the day. It wasn't very chowdery. It was more like cream of chicken soup with some chicken and a very few pieces of corn thrown in. Not horrible, but really, it was kind of a misnomer.


I got the gulf coast salad, which had lettuce, croutons, bacon, and tomatoes, tossed with a combo of thousand island and caesar dressings. This was alright, nothing spectacular, but a safe choice. It was basically a bacon salad with some veggies thrown in. I'm not sure which I like less, the Boathouse or this place. Honestly, I think it's a tossup.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home