foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Boathouse... again!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Boathouse... again!

I ended up at the Boathouse again for a post-work thing. Why do they always pick the Boathouse? I know there aren't many options in Conshy, but why? Why?


Shockingly, I actually liked my food this time. I got the fish and chips, and while the chips were blah, the fish was actually great! It was a good sized filet of tilapia encrusted with panko breadcrumbs and fried. It was surprisingly good. I also had a Rising Moon beer which is made by the folks at Blue Moon. Also surprisingly good, smooth, and almost too easy to drink. It's a good thing I didn't stay very long or I could have drank way too many of these.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2008 at 6:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, seems like I end up there often also.

Have you been to Blackfish, Stella Blue, Gypsy or Savona yet?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home