foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Pre Show Eats At Good Dog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Pre Show Eats At Good Dog

Before heading out to catch an amazing show by Mono (japanese post-rock band extraordinaire) wet met up at Good Dog for some food. I wasn't actually super hungry, or else I would have scarfed a good dog burger, so we just ordered a big thing of their signature fries. You know I'm so in love with these. They're a mix of regular and sweet potato, and it comes with a dipping sauce too. I would pay so much money if I could get a bowl of just the sweet potato fries. I don't know where they get these, but they're just the best sweet potato fries. What ends up happening is that I just pick out the sweet potato ones, leaving the regular fries for whoever wasn't quick enough to sneak them first.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home